Luxury self-catering holiday cottage in the Brecon Beacons
COVID-19 UPDATE: Please contact us for availability and prices – we’ll respond by without delay.
Merryfields Barn is a luxury self-catering property near Crickhowell in the Brecon Beacons National Park, with stunning views of Crickhowell, The River Usk and The Black Mountains. Built in 2009, this pet-friendly self-catering accommodation is in a peaceful location near the attractive village of Llangattock (voted by Sunday Times one of UK’s 10 greenest communities). The picturesque Georgian market town Crickhowell and Mon. & Brecon canal are within walking distance and the market towns of Abergavenny, Monmouth, Usk and Brecon are a short drive away. At the rear, French doors open onto a large patio area, a paddock with a stream and views to Llangattock escarpment. To the front is an orchard, lawned area, mature trees and fabulous views – a little touch of paradise!
Contact us for availability:
Tel: +44 (0)1873 810013
local events near Crickhowell
- Crickhowell Walking Festival, Crickhowell: 6-14/3/2021
- Crickhowell Music Festival, Crickhowell: 1-2/5/2021
- Hay Festival of Literature, Hay on Wye: 2021 to be confirmed
- Crickhowell Open Studios, Crickhowell: 2021 to be confirmed
- Crickhowell Open Gardens, Crickhowell: 2021 to be confirmed
- Royal Welsh Show, Builth Wells: 19–22/7/2021
- Abergavenny Festival of Cycling, Abergavenny: 2021 dates tbc
- Brecon Jazz Festival, Brecon: 2021 dates tbc
- Green Man Festival, Crickhowell: 2021 dates tbc
- Abergavenny Food Festival, Abergavenny: 2021 dates tbc
- Crickhowell Literary Festival, Crickhowell: 2021 dates tbc
- Abergavenny Christmas Fair, Abergavenny: to be confirmed
Crickhowell holiday accommodation
Built in 2009, Merryfields Barn has oak beams, doors and floors upstairs and a limestone floor with under-floor heating throughout downstairs. This luxury self-catering barn has two bedrooms (one with a king size bed, the other with two single beds), both with stunning mountain views. There’s a Japanese square bath and a modern, walk-in shower/wet room. The oak kitchen is fully equipped and the utility room has a washing machine, tumble dryer and freezer. The barn is high quality, dog-friendly accommodation near Crickhowell with excellent WiFi and Hi-fi!